4th Annual Eleanor’s Place Walk/Run 5K
Registration is now open for the 2019 Eleanor’s Place 5K, to raise awareness for mental health issues. Now accepting races, vendors and sponsors.
Click the button below for more information on how to particpate!
* We envision our young women becoming high achievers as we inspire them to make positive choices as they venture towards womanhood.
* Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is to try just one more time.
* For I know the plans that I have for you, “declares the LORD.” Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
* I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear.
* If you want others to be happy practice compassion. If YOU want to be happy practice compassion.
* For to be free is not to merely cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.